The Croatian Youth Hostel Association (CYHA) cooperates with numerous partners from Croatia and abroad, offering numerous benefits to its members, aiming to increase the mobility of young people.
- Are you looking for a reliable partner with many years of experience in working with groups or associations that will meet your customers’ needs? More than 50% of our guests are groups, with a good reason.
- Do you need tourist trips organized for you? We have great organizational experience, both in Croatia and abroad.
- Do you want to increase your company’s traffic and be socially useful? We are the Croatian branch of the European Youth Card, which with over 4000 partners in more than 30 countries across Europe provides various discounts and benefits.
- Do you want to organize events in Croatia or abroad and are looking for partners with experience? Contact us because we in CYHA have a large experience in organizing and implementing socially responsible projects.
Many of our partners use the services our association offer, jointly set up and organize projects and events, and many want to contribute to the development of youth tourism and travel, their mobility and the benefits for young people.
REDUCE PRICES, INCREASE TRAFFIC
Partners who offer 25% discount on their services are advertised in all our hostels, on the web and brochures.
IT MEANS MORE THAN MILLION VIEWS PER YEAR!
Donacije za potporu u radu naše udrugu možete izvršiti uplatom na naš račun:
You can make donations to support our work by paying directly into our bank to our account:
Zagrebačka banka d.d.
Trg bana J.Jelačića 10
10000 Zagreb , HR
IBAN: HR 8823600001000000013
HRVATSKI FERIJALNI I HOSTELSKI SAVEZ
Savska 5, 10000 Zagreb, HR
MB 03206556 000
Donations are used exclusively for the following purposes:
- investing in reconstruction and increasing the standards of youth hostels (creating rooms adapted for people with disabilities in order to ensure a quality stay in a youth hostel for as many young people with disabilities as possible);
- Procurement of equipment to increase the quality of working with young people (seminars, trainings, education, recreational facilities);
- organization and implementation of projects and activities for young people (seminars, trainings, education, sports and recreation and cultural programs);
- informing (getting to know young people and parents, schools and teachers from the smaller and poorly developed regions of Croatia about the possibilities of participating in tourist, educational, work and volunteer programs in the country and abroad).