HI Hostel Dubrovnik offers affordable accommodation in Dubrovnik. The hostel is extremely popular among backpackers and everyone who travels on a budget. It is located near the city centre with all major locations and offers free WiFi.
Room types: double, triple, quadruple, five and six-bedded with private or shared bathroom.
If you are arriving by bus, the walk from a bus station to the hostel takes 20 minutes and from the hostel to the Old Town 15 minutes.
- Central location, close to the old town
- Restaurant / kitchen
- TV room
- free WiFi
- Front desk open from 8am to 10pm
Although the hostel does not have a 24-hour front desk, if you communicate your arrival time with us, you will be able to enter the hostel.
– the hostel is open from March 1st until October 15th –
About the destination:
Dubrovnik is probably the most recognizable Croatian destination. Even George Bernard Shaw said: “Those who seek heaven on earth should go to Dubrovnik.”
In addition to its beauty and history, he gained world glory with the series of Games of Thrones, which was filmed on several Dubrovnik locations.
Today, the city of unique political and cultural history is under UNESCO protection, and due to its extraordinary popularity and growing crowds, there are certain limits in the number of tourists who can simultaneously be on the main street Stradun so that everyone can enjoy the beauty of this city.
Climb a cable car to the hill above the city and see Dubrovnik in your palm, jump into the sea beside the wall and try to get on the slippery stone on the front side of the Church of the Little Brothers on Stradun. The trick is to stand on it facing the wall – it’s the test a few can pass.
HI Hostel Dubrovnik
IN EUR (prices per person)
BB = bed & breakfast
* All hostel guests are insured. Insurance is included in the above prices.
* VAT is included in the prices.
* TOURIST TAX IN EUR per person/overnight (not included in the overnight price): PRICE 1,4 eur
– children under 12 do not pay the tourist tax,
– guests between 12 and 29 pay 50% of the tourist tax price (members of national youth hostel association or Hostelling International cardholders)
– school groups do not have to pay the tourist tax by providing the school-trip approval.