Hostel Val is a newly renovated and modern hostel located right by the sea in the center of Karlobag, little town on the Adriatic coast.
Guest can enjoy a nice outdoor terrace with beautiful sea views, a shared kitchen and a living room, as well as a range of sports and recreational activities out of the hostel.
Room types: single, double and triple rooms with or without balcony and a shared bathroom.
- Central location by the sea
- Rooftop terrace
- ground floor terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Self-service for hot and cold drinks
- Living room
- free WiFi
- use of washer and dryer at an extra charge
- 24-hour front desk during high season
– the hostel is open from May 1st until October 15th –
About the destination:
Karlobag is a medieval town located between the mountainVelebit and the Adriatic sea, set just across the island of Pag, known among youth for its party nightlife. The local highway called Jadranska magistrala goes through Karlobag and finishes in Dubrovnik. When driving along the coats, it’s in Krlbag when you turn towards the Croatian continental part, whether going to Gospić, Plitvice Lakes National Park or the capital city Zagreb.
Karlobag is a place of gastronomic delicacies of Mediterranean and continental Velebit style, with a rich and varied culinary offer.
HI Hostel Val
|Accomodation type||Price (€)|
– the hostel is open from May unitl September. For information about the posibility of overnights during the winter season (October – April) please contact this number: +385 1 3870 801.