Hostel Hrid is the only hostel in Biograd na Moru, a small town on the Croatian coast. The hostel is located just a few minutes walk from the city center, bus station, beaches and many restaurants and cafes. Apart from an excellent location, the hostel offers comfortable and affordable accommodation in a pleasant ambience.
Hostel Hrid Biograd is a great choice whether you travel with your family, with friends or solo.
Types of rooms: double, triple and quadruple rooms with shared bathroom.
- Central location
- Close to the beach
- Outdoor terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Living room
- Barbecue in the yard
- Use of washing machine and dryer at an extra charge
- Free parking
- free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
– the hostel is open from March 1st until October 15th –
About the destination:
Biograd na Moru is a coastal town, set halfway between Zadar and Šibenik, and opposite the island of Pašman and the beautiful Kornati archipelago, know as the nautical paradise.
From Biograd you can easily reach three National Parks Paklenica, Kornati and Krka and two nature parks Telaščica and Lake Vransko.
Biograd is very well connected with the rest of Croatia but a local highway passes through the city and the nation highway.
HI Hostel Hrid Biograd
IN EUR (per person)
|Overnight 1/3 Mix||17,50||20,00|
|Overnight 1/4 Mix||12,00||14,70|
|Overnight 1/4 Ž||12,00||14,70|
|Overnight 1/4 M||12,00||14,70|
* All hostel guests are insured. Insurance is included in the above prices.
* VAT is included in the prices.
* TOURIST TAX is not included in the prices:
8,00 HRK per person / overnight.
– children under 12 do not pay the tourist tax,
– guests between 12 and 29 pay 50% of the tourist tax price (members of national youth hostel association or Hostelling International cardholders)
– school groups do not have to pay the tourist tax by providing the school-trip approval.