Adriatic Train Hostel is the first and only hostel-wagon hostel in Croatia located at the Zagreb main railway station, more precisely on the platform 6. You’ll be sleeping in a train basically, in a very unusual and cool setting.
If you are looking for something different from the usual – Adriatic Train Hostel is the right place for you.
Room types: single, double and triple rooms with or without balcony and a shared bathroom.
- Central location, at the railway station
- free WiFi
- Front desk open from 8am to 10pm
– The hostel is open all year round –
About the destination:
Zagreb is the capital of Croatia with about one million inhabitants. It’s also the economic and political center of Croatia, as well as the main student city.
More and more tourists visit Zagreb each year, especially during the summer when many entertaining and cultural events are taking places, and specially during Christmas time, the most magical time to be in Zagreb, the city which had won the title as the most desirable European destination in Christmas for four years in a row.
Numerous parks, fountains and promenades have made Zagreb great for both living and visiting, and green and water oases such as the park Maksimir, Lakes Jarun and Bundek have further enriched the relaxed atmosphere of the city.
HI Hostel AdriaticTrainHostel Zagreb
Price per bed
|period||1/3 cabine||1/2 cabine||1/1 cabine|
* All hostel guests are insured. Insurance is included in the above prices.
* VAT is included in the prices.
* TOURIST TAX not included in the prices: 8,00 HRK per person / overnight.
– children under 12 do not pay the tourist tax,
– guests between 12 and 29 pay 50% of the tourist tax price (members of national youth hostel association or Hostelling International cardholders)
– school groups do not have to pay the tourist tax by providing the school-trip approval.
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR GROUPS:
For group reservation (20+) there is a discount.
The overnight price list refers to Hostelling International members or members of any youth hostel association.
If you do not have a valid national membership card or Hostelling International card, you get a welcome stamp for each overnight in a youth hostel. After collecting six stamps on the Hostelling International card, that you will get with the first welcome stamp, you have a valid memberhip card for all Hostelling International youth hostels worldwide. You can collect welcome stamps in each HI youth hostel.
The price of one welcome stamp in Croatian youth hostels is 10,00 HRK (app. 1,4 EUR).